The Leader of the EVA and RC industry in China since 1992

American boy swallows a toy dog u200bu200bby mistake and squeaks when he opens his mouth

by:Toysmax     2021-07-30
[Global Network Comprehensive Report] According to the British 'Mirror' report on August 16, recently, a video has received widespread attention from netizens. In the picture, a boy who accidentally eats a toy dog u200bu200bmakes a squeak of a rubber toy when he speaks while waiting in the hospital.   The boy's name is Anthony, and he is an American. After swallowing a toy dog, he squeaks every time he speaks. His symptoms were recorded as a video and uploaded to the Internet, and received 9 million views in just a few hours. There are various patients in the emergency room every day, but little Anthony’s symptoms are the most concerned that day.   In the video, Anthony was waiting in the waiting room. A woman who was suspected to be his mother asked him: Why are you in the emergency room? He said: I swallowed a puppy toy. When Anthony breathed in and exhaled, there would be a squeaking sound, which made the woman let out a dull laugh.   Before swallowing the toy, the boy had disassembled the toy and removed the squeaky part. The doctor has not confirmed how Anthony swallowed the toy, but speculated that it was most likely that he swallowed the toy by accident. (Internship Compiler: Chen Hongze Reviewer: Zhu Yingku)
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Sign in with: